Monday, July 25, 2011

110726 [TRANS/NEWS] Filial idol Super Junior Yesung gave his parents a new coffee shop


Yesung revealed "The place where you can comfortably enjoy sandwiches and coffee" on his Minihompi on July 25th by posting a picture and promoting the new coffee shop.
Fans showed their supports by commenting: "I will go to Yeodo frequently". "It'd be great if there was Shindong oppa's netcafe."
Originally, Yesung presented his parents with a restaurant, but the work was so hard for his mother that they decided to start up again by changing to a coffee shop.
In January, on MBC 'Come To Play', Yesung revealed: "Because my father was not well, I presented my parents with a small restaurant. However, the kitchen work was so hard that I couldn't help thinking for my mother. Both of them preferred to change it into a coffee shop instead."
After 6 months, the plan came into reality. The filial Yesung said: "My parents moved to Seoul and ran a shop, now we can live together and meet up frequently, I am really happy."
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110726n08828
Trans:
LaCrymaMosa @ YesungCenterPhoto Credit : LaCrymaMosa @ YesungCenter
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT AND NO ADDITIONAL CREDIT

No comments:

Post a Comment